Office Volunteers help Bread & Roses staff in various capacities in our Corte Madera office.
- Office volunteers should be available during business hours - our office is open Mon through Fri, 9 am to 5 pm.
- A time commitment of 2-4 hours per shift is expected. Needs determined by current project(s).
- Computer savvy - familiarity with Windows and Mac platforms and other standard office equipment.
- Must be willing to take direction and interact professionally with staff and other volunteers.
- Answering phones, faxing, filing and other general clerical tasks
- Archiving (photographs, program materials, documents, memorabilia)
- Mailing preparation (for appeals, invitations, etc.)
- Data entry
Please complete the online application below and submit.
Or print, complete and send hard copy to:
Bread & Roses
Carrie Sownie, Administrative Coordinator
233 Tamalpais Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
We will contact you and let you know the status of your application.
Questions? Contact our office:
(415) 945-7120 or email@example.com