Take the first step to becoming a Bread & Roses volunteer performer. Your ability to interact in an engaging, friendly and positive way with our institutional audiences is important to us. We pay careful attention and devote considerable time to making appropriate matches of our volunteer performers to our audiences. The institutions we serve include a wide range of populations, age groups and needs; so our performers also include a wide range of genre and age groups. Chances are you're just the right match for one of our audiences!
Requirements and Needs
We require a polished 45-minute set of high-quality material.
- We audition new performers to see if they have what our audiences need.
- Musicians who perform mainly originals will be asked to do a mixed set to include some familiar material.
- Performers with both day and evening availability are needed throughout eight counties in the greater Bay Area.
- Complete the application below and submit to us.
- Provide samples of your work (audio or video links); or if not available, send us a press kit with CD and any other demo materials to:
Bread & Roses Presents
Attn: Lisa Starbird
233 Tamalpais Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
We will contact you once we receive your material and let you know the status of your application.
Questions? Contact our Program Department:
(415) 945-7120 or email@example.com